In 1999 the practice was taken over by husband and wife team, Owen & Lee Hilton.
Believing in good, old fashioned values Owen, a highly qualified Professional, and Lee our Practice Manager, continue the tradition of personal family eye care coupled with using the latest equipment and techniques. Owen, our optometrist, will examine your eyes accurately, monitor your eye health and prescribe corrective lenses as necessary. A true gentleman, with integrity, Owen will never prescribe unnecessarily.
Adele, our dedicated contact lens practitioner, will help find the correct lenses for you. Her patience and dedication will help even the most nervous newcomer to contact lenses feel at ease.
We have an extensive selection of spectacle frames and lenses to suit all ages and budgets and we fit a wide range of contact lens prescriptions from standard single vision lenses, torics for astigmatism through to multifocals.
At Bushey Heath Opticians we endeavour to make your overall experience enjoyable and stress free. You will always be looked after by the same team and will always benefit from a personal level of eye care often lacking in the larger optical outlets.
Contact us to speak to one of the team to discuss any concerns you may have or to book an appointment for you and your family.
Why Choose Us?
- With over 30 years' experience there is nothing our team can't help you overcome.
- We pride ourselves on our superb standard of care.
- We combine up to date equipment, highly trained Professionals and a warm, friendly environment to ensure the highest quality Ophthalmic service in the surrounding area.
- There's no need to be nervous when visiting us, our staff are thoroughly trained, and we are here to help you relax and know you're in extremely capable hands.
- Whether you're coming in for a regular check-up, a contact lens fitting or just need help finding a new pair of spectacles we'll provide you with the caring and honest services you deserve.
- We understand that coming to the optician can be a daunting experience and that is why we have created an environment that you will feel comfortable in.
We welcome disabled patients as we have disabled access but unfortunately, we do not have disabled toilet facilities downstairs.