Policies and Procedures
Bushey Heath Opticians Ltd is an independent firm of Optometrists owned by Mr Owen Hilton and Mrs Lee Hilton. Our contact telephone number is 0208 950 1126.
Bushey Heath Opticians Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) May 2018.
1. We will only ask for and store data that is necessary to provide you with the clinical and dispensing services we provide.
2. That data is held in a secure computerised database and can only be accessed by our own staff.
3. We will not make your data available to any 3rd party – e.g. your GP or the Hospital Eye Service - without your permission. It would only be passed to a third party without permission in the interests of public safety. And we will never supply your data to any 3rd party for commercial purposes.
4. You have the right to inspect the data we hold about you and will make any corrections that you request as soon as practically possible.
5. We will use your contact details to let you know when your appointments are due, and in order to arrange collection of your glasses, contact lenses and other products.
6. If you have any concerns about the data that we hold about you, please contact us on 0208 950 1126 or email@example.com. Please address all correspondence to “The Data Protection Officer”.
Cookies are not currently in use on this website.
We aim to provide the highest levels of care and patient satisfaction. However, if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment with us, please contact us on 020 8950 1126 to discuss.